Andragogic Guiding Principles
At SSBM five assumptions are applied on the educational programmes for students.
1) Self-Concept -SSBM students are matured so they have a more secure self-concept which allows them to take part in directing their own learning. As SSBM students are adults and self-directed, they should have a say in the content and process of their learning. In SSBM the feedback from students is particularly important, so during every course students are requested in form of questionnaire to provide feedback during and at end of each course about the quality of the course, learning contents, lecturer, organization of course etc.
2) Past Learning Experience – SSBM students have important professional experiences to draw on as they learn. Because SSBM students have so much experience to draw from, their learning in SSBM is focused on adding to what they have already learned in the past.
3) Readiness to Learn – SSBM students have reached a point in which
they see the value of education and are ready to be serious about and
focused on learning.
At SSBM innovative tools motivate students for readiness to learn. For example, online learning can benefit students for self-directive learning. SSBM offers full flexibility to its students to complete its educational
programmes on-line, off-line or mix of both (blended or flex).
4) Practical Reasons to Learn – SSBM students are looking for practical, problem-centered approaches to learning which is offered in SSBM.
Many SSBM students decide to continue education for many practical reasons and discovering of new fields.
As students are looking for practical learning, in SSBM all learning contents are focused on issues related to students professional work or other personal expectations. In SSBM learning is centered on solving problems instead of memorizing content.
5) Driven by Internal Motivation – In SSBM students are not only governed by external reasons but also by internal motivations. Even if some areas of education is standard in globalized world in SSBM students have possibilities to be specialized in many different areas as school enable students to choose specializations from 20 elective courses.
Stay in touch with SSBM to receive our educational offers and promotions.
By submitting you agree to receive emails from SSBM.