Andragogic Guiding Principles
At SSBM Geneva five assumptions are applied on the educational programmes for students.
1) Self-Concept -SSBM Geneva students are matured so they have a more secure self-concept which allows them to take part in directing their own learning. As SSBM Geneva students are adults and self-directed, they should have a say in the content and process of their learning. In SSBM Geneva the feedback from students is particularly important, so during every course students are requested in form of questionnaire to provide feedback during and at end of each course about the quality of the course, learning contents, lecturer, organization of course etc.
2) Past Learning Experience – SSBM Geneva students have important professional experiences to draw on as they learn. Because SSBM Geneva students have so much experience to draw from, their learning in SSBM Geneva is focused on adding to what they have already learned in the past.
3) Readiness to Learn – SSBM Geneva students have reached a point in which
they see the value of education and are ready to be serious about and
focused on learning.
At SSBM Geneva innovative tools motivate students for readiness to learn. For example, online learning can benefit students for self-directive learning. SSBM Geneva offers full flexibility to its students to complete its educational
programmes on-line, off-line or mix of both (blended or flex).
4) Practical Reasons to Learn – SSBM Geneva students are looking for practical, problem-centered approaches to learning which is offered in SSBM Geneva.
Many SSBM Geneva students decide to continue education for many practical reasons and discovering of new fields.
As students are looking for practical learning, in SSBM Geneva all learning contents are focused on issues related to students professional work or other personal expectations. In SSBM Geneva learning is centered on solving problems instead of memorizing content.
5) Driven by Internal Motivation – In SSBM Geneva students are not only governed by external reasons but also by internal motivations. Even if some areas of education is standard in globalized world in SSBM Geneva students have possibilities to be specialized in many different areas as school enable students to choose specializations from 20 elective courses.
Get certified in "Data Analytics and Decision Making".
Learn more about Data Exploration, Data Aggregation, Data Visualization, various analytics and software tools such as Excel, Power Query, Power BI, Python, SQL, Azure ML, Machine Learning.
Stay in touch with SSBM to receive our educational offers and promotions.
By submitting you agree to receive emails from SSBM.