Blended MBA was designed in partnership with over 20 industry partners and aims at managers that want to keep high degree of flexibility. Our Blended MBA (BMBA) program is easily compatible with your professional life as offer possibility to attend campus based (Geneva, Switzerland) program or go online and complete courses.
Through our core courses and seminars, we attach high importance to practical relevance and direct applicability.
Blended MBA program is offered in English, brings 60 ECTS credits, and is organised into core courses and seminars. Earn your Blended MBA in 12 months or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience
All of the lectures are following high standards and are delivered by our professors or Deloitte lecturers. Our professors will keep you engaged, motivated and will provide high quality teaching experience so you leverage your professional development and advance your career.
Global MBA: 14.00 EUR
We offer various scholarship opportunities. We invite you to carefully check which one can apply to you.
– Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
– Grade transcripts
– Your CV or resume
– ID or passport copy
– One photo
Blended MBA curriculum is composed of 10 core topics +6 elective courses that you can attend. We organize seminars on specific topics relevant to global business and management challenges.
– Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
– Innovation and Change Management
– Digital transformation
– Project Management
– Financial Management
– Data Analytics for Decision Making
– Human Resource Management
– Creating Value Through Operations Management
– Smarketing: Sales Marketing
– Organizational Behavior
– Empower your team(s)
– Changing the Game of Leadership
– Tax Management
– Costing and Profitability through the prism of – Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
– Digital transformation – strong business enabler or just a global buzz?
– Organizational agility – surviving and thriving in turbulent times
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Networking is one of our core strategic directions.
SSBM has signed a strategic partnership with MBA clubs enabling of SSBM MBA students to become members of the MBA Alumni Club. This will provide to our MBA students new networking opportunities to connect with peers from same but also different industries as one of SSBM’s main objective is to have diverse student body.
SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Stay in touch with SSBM to receive our educational offers and promotions.
By submitting you agree to receive emails from SSBM.