Executive MBA was designed in collaboration with EMAS Business School (Eurasian Management and Administration School), one of the best business schools in Russia, voted #1 in Russia among business schools offering online MBA programs. Our EMBA program is easily compatible with your professional life.
This is a double degree program where you will be awarded with 1 diploma from SSBM and 1 diploma from EMAS.
Through our core courses awe attach high importance to practical relevance and direct applicability.
Executive MBA program is offered in English, brings 129 ECTS credits, and is organised into core courses and seminars. Earn your Executive MBA in 12-14 months or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience
All of the lectures are following high standards and are delivered by SSBM and EMAS professors. Our professors will keep you engaged, motivated and will provide high quality teaching experience so you leverage your professional development and advance your career.
Executive MBA (Online): 9.000 EUR
Executive MBA (Blended): 10.000 EUR
The price is the total price you pay for 20 core courses.
There are no other hidden costs.
– At least 5 years of professional experience
– Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
– Minimum of two years‘ work experience
– Grade transcripts
– Your CV or resume
– ID or passport copy
– One photo
Executive MBA curriculum is composed of 20 core topics.
Program curriculum is the following one:
1. Personal Performance. Time-management
2. Strategic Management. Leadership and Staff Motivation. Strategic Thinking. Creating Personal Brand of the Manager
3. Strategic Management. Market modeling, analysis and forecasting. Business modeling and sales forecasting of a company and competitors
4. Strategic Management. Company Strategy. Strategic Goal Setting. Strategy Formulation
5. Strategic Management. Determination of Target Segments. Determination of Market Position. Branding and Brand Management
6. Strategic Management. Change Management. Effective Implementation of the Decisions
7. Strategic Management. Corporate Culture Management
8. Production Management. Lean Production and Quick Response Manufacturing
10. Operations Management. Day-to-day management
11. Sales Marketing
12. Project Management
13. Tax Management
14. Strategic Risk Management
15. Financial Management
16. Strategic Marketing. Marketing-management
17. Business Presentation Skills
18. Cross-cultural management
19. Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
20. Data Analytics for Decision Making
Master Thesis / Final project: “Business strategy of a company (or a separate business unit) with a planning horizon of 3 – 5 years on the
example of a single product group”
* final list of available courses is subject to change
We are “Experts in Business Education”. Our core values stand on:
We offer Swiss quality through unique Experience, Exchange, Everywhere and Engagement.
How about connecting with your peers, alumni, students, professors, industry leaders and companies we work with?
SSBM enables this through our unique and innovative “SSBM Connect” platform where you can engage, interact and socialize with SSBM community!
Networking is one of our core strategic directions.
SSBM has signed a strategic partnership with MBA Alumni Clubs enabling SSBM MBA students to become members of the MBA Alumni Club. This will provide to our MBA students new networking opportunities to connect with peers from same but also different industries as one of SSBM’s main objective is to have diverse student body.
SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Stay in touch with SSBM to receive our educational offers and promotions.
By submitting you agree to receive emails from SSBM.