SSBM is currently seeking a dynamic, inspiring, innovative, and collaborative individual to lead our campus in Switzerland as the Dean of Geneva Campus for a full-time position. This position reports to the President and works closely with the Academic Director and fellow Deans of other Campuses. Responsibilities include: leading in the development and implementation of academic and business strategies for the School of Business; establishing and maintaining productive relationships with external constituencies, including business and professional communities and the alumni community; leading the school faculty by supporting their efforts to teach and pursue scholarship; and leading the School team toward continuous quality improvement.
This position is operationally focused. It has supervisory responsibility for all personnel assigned to the Geneva Campus of Swiss School of Business and Management and is responsible for the overall direction, motivation, coordination, evaluation and accountability of the department. Direct reports include assistant or associate deans and directors.
- Provides academic and business leadership for the Campus
- Responsible for strategic planning for the Swiss School of Business and Management – Geneva Campus
- Responsible for continuous improvement in school operations and existing programs by overseeing assessment and academic program and department review activities
- Responsible for developing high quality, differentiated, degree programs consistent with the School’s mission and market opportunities
- Responsible for corporate outreach initiatives
- Motivates, encourages, and holds accountable the faculty and staff of the School of Business and Management
- Serves as a productive partner with other School Deans and University staff members to fulfill the mission, objectives, and quality of the University.
- Promotes a graduate culture of scholarship, teaching, service, and practice.
- Promotes Lifetime learning and development culture
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven ability to communicate well in a variety of settings with a variety of media and delivery systems, including written, oral, and social media is required
- Proven ability to lead in academic and business settings is required
- Proven ability to effective establish and maintain relationships with business communities, industry partners is required.
- Proven ability to manage and improve curricula to meet changing markets and needs is required
- Proven knowledge of the processes for online educational platforms is a big advantage
Education and Experience
- Terminal degree in a discipline related to the School is required, PhD/DBA preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of working related to educations
- Experience teaching in college or university setting in school-related disciplinary courses
- Experience in marketing, social media and organising conferences, masterclasses, camps and similar is desirable
- All skills, abilities and education will be considered for minimum qualifications
Apart from this, we are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
Moreover, we are looking for an open-minded team player with a cooperative attitude that is structured, respectful and loyal.
Who we are
SSBM is a global, innovative and unique school with students from all around the world. Our programs were designed with over 30 industry partners and our student are coming from over 50 countries around the world. We are experts in business education. We aim at providing a superior learning experience that has a direct impact on students’s professional development. With our unique programs they are strengthening their strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organisations.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV latest by 15.02.2020 at email@example.com ! Please include a letter of motivation and if possible, letters of references and a salary range expectation.
Swiss School of Business and Management is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution with a strong commitment to diversity.