- This event has passed.
Topic: Strategic and agile thinking leads to success
Modern entrepreneurs and managers must be “fast” or they will become “dead”. That’s why a key competitive advantage is strategic thinking and an agile approach to projects and processes in the organization.
• The importance of strategic thinking in business
• Mission, vision, strategy and values as a source of competitive advantage
• Creation and development of an agile organizational culture
• Differences between agile methodology and scrum approach to project management
• TEST values that create agility and decision-making speed
• Analysis of examples, theories and approaches of successful organizations
Lecturer: prof. dr. Velimir Srica
Time: 6-8pm CET
Location: Veslacka ulica 2a, SSBM Geneva Zagreb campus or the opportunity to stream the event, link will be provided